Current Product List:
Please Contact me for questions and orders firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank You!
>Elderberry Syrup: $25/16oz (Immune support/Flu&Cold remedy) *not available for shipping*
>Fire Cider: $25/16oz (Anti-inflammatory)
1. Mullein (cough relief, expectorant, lung support) 2. Echinacea (Immune Support, Flue and Cold Remedy) 3. Goldenrod (decongestant, allergy relief) 4. Cleavers (cleansing, lymphatic system support) 5. Wormwood (digestive aid, gallbladder support) 6. Red Clover (Estrogenic effects, menstrual support, balance after menopause) 7. Garlic & Mullein Oil (Earaches) 8. Yarrow (Fights infections, brings body into balance) 9. Ginkgo Biloba (Supports Circulation and Brain Function) 10. Valerian (Nervine) 11. St. John’s Wort (Eases depression Symptoms)
Blended Tinctures: $25/ 2oz
- Cold & Cough- Mullein, Goldenrod, Yarrow
- Detox- Dandelion Root, Milk Thistle, Cleavers, Ginkgo
- Calm- Valerian, Skullcap, Hops
- Allergy- Goldenrod, Purple Nettle, Mullein
Salves: $22/2oz or $12/1oz
1. Muscle & Joint- dandelion oil with wintergreen and eucalyptus EOs (relieves aching joints and tense muscles) *Currently Out Of Stock* 2. Chickweed- chickweed and plantain oil with lavender and tea tree EOs (soothes bug bites and hot rashes) 3. Lylah’s- yarrow, plantain, calendula, lavender infused oil (soothes and restores skin) 4. St. John’s Hops- St. John’s Wort and Hops infused oil (inflammation and/or nerve pain) 5. Jewelweed- Jewelweed, Tea Tree, and Lavender EOs. (Poison ivy also sumac, oak, etc) 6. Repair- Comfrey, Plantain, Tea Tree EO (repairs injured skin)
- Bug Spray – repels ticks, mosquitos, and gnats $5
- Izzy Spritz – room and linen spray $5
Leah Diffey Louisiana, MO 636-485-7004
Diffeyfarmacy.com IG: @diffeyfarmacy FB: @diffeyfarms
What is a Salve?
Salves are made with herbal infused oils made to heal the skin. We combine our oil with local beeswax to create a hardened oil that is easy to carry and apply to the body. Depending on the Salve variety, other ingredients such as coconut oil, vitamin E, and essential oils may be combined.
The specific indications for each salve blend is noted on the packaging.
Check out some the awesome testimonials below!
What is a Tincture?
Tinctures are concentrated herbal extracts made by soaking the bark, berries, leaves (dried or fresh), or roots from one or more plants in alcohol or vinegar. The alcohol or vinegar pulls out the active ingredients in the plant parts, concentrating them as a liquid.
Our Tinctures use corn based vodka and a small amount of vegetable glycerin to infuse the homegrown or wild crafted plants.
How much should I take?
Medicinal herbs effect everyone differently. When first using a tincture, start with a small amount to see how it feels in your system. A few drops, no more than a dropper, is a good starting place. You may increase dosage and/or frequency once comfortable to do so. The dosage on the bottle is the maximum I suggest for an adult. One full dropper equals one milliliter.
What’s the best way to ingest a tincture?
Since tinctures are potent, I prefer diluting them in water. Drop your dosage in a glass and add a splash of water before swishing in your mouth and drinking. If the taste is too strong, you can mix with juice or elderberry syrup.
Dropping straight under the tongue is effective, especially for immediate relief, but the alcohol may cause a burning sensation. Quickly rinse with water if needed.
These products have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. All information and any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use this information for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem. Always consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new vitamins, supplements, diet, or exercise program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Any testimonials on this web site are based on individual results and do not constitute a guarantee that you will achieve the same results.